Vision: We envision a community that offers an inspiring lifestyle and quality of life, and is a desirable place in which to live and enjoy the benefits of family, friends and community.
Mission: Our mission is to enhance and preserve the quality of life and sense of community through effective and efficient management of the Association, enforcement of rules and covenants to preserve property values, and support initiatives and capital improvements that benefit the greater good of the community.
Values: In all our activities to achieve our vision and mission we value integrity, fairness, consistent firmness and common sense, community participation, respect, cooperation and sense of community.
Board of Directors Objectives:
- Encourage collaborative and diverse participation that includes an involved membership.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective forums to actively listen to the concerns of the community.
- Satisfy, maintain and enhance community support requirements relating to property values, legal and safety issues.
- Build community relationships that capitalize on best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Seek continuous improvements in effective and efficient management of the Association.
- Establish and maintain a strong financial foundation for all operations of the Association.
- Be forever mindful of and preserve the Association’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Serve in the best interests of the Association.
- Good Neighbors First. There is no better substitute for resolving community issues as neighbors.
- Volunteerism. We highly value participation in the Association that extends beyond the normal commitment(s) of being a member/resident.
- Property Maintenance. Property owners/residents will maintain their respective property in accordance with our covenants, conditions and restrictions that enhances the Association and does not detract from the value of our properties or common areas.
- Common Good. We will evaluate all issues on their merit to the Association, our Mission Vision and Values, and not with regard to any particular interest group.